Friday 22 February 2013

A hypocrite speaks

See! I never tell such things to anybody but yes I will tell you......

I never speak a lie.

fat hypocrite: I don't eat much.

hypocrite  politician: I never wanted power and status.

hypocrite businessman: I came into business to serve the society.

hypocrite goon: I don't believe in violence.

hypocrite society: we don't believe in hypocrisy.

Most quoted reference by hypocrites:
TOI (Thinly-True of India) has published a recent survey conducted by researchers at Hypo University that found out that 99.23% of those surveyed confirm that they are not hypocrites.
To make its point strong TOI has published the same survey three days in a row which broke their last record of three weeks in a row.

2 comments:

  1. Lolz and biggest form of hypocrisy is- No comments! Add to the list of hypocrites.
    _____________________________________
    http://ektakhetan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good one Ekta though I never praise any one otherwise - well! another hypocrisy ... :P :-)

      Delete